Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Full bellies

This morning, Jake made the boys oatmeal and as usual Miles ate like a homeless man. Will picked at his on and off and then was ready for what anyone else was eating so I offered Miles Will's leftovers. He got those big eyes and said, "uh corse" (it's so cute when he says it).

After finishing his, Will's and then eating part of a peach Miles was very quiet. I came back from the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table just looking at his pooched out tummy. I said, "whatcha doin' Miles"?

"Trying to get my tummy to go back where it was before ... before breakfast" then he jumped down and sucked his tummy in showing his ribs.

Sweet thing! He was so proud of his full tummy but I think he preferred the look of the not so full tummy! I feel the same way .... I want the full tummy, but I don't want the pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment